The Department of Dermatology offers treatment for all skin, hair, nails and related diseases. We provide complete services ranging from surgical, cosmetic and pediatric dermatology.
Skin is the largest organ of the body, accounting for about 16% of a person’s weight. It performs many vital roles as both a barrier and a regulating influence between the outside world and the controlled environment within our bodies.
Skin diseases are most common form of infections occuring in people of all ages. Skin disorders due to its presentations and associations are difficult to get accustomed to especially when it is located in a place that is difficult to conceal like the face. Skin problems can occur because of age, exposure to environment, and a host of other factors.
Personal appearance and physical beauty are becoming increasingly important in our societies and, as a consequence, enter into the field of medicine and health care. Physical beauty should be taken seriously when it is understood in the deeper sense of being related to the development of an indivudial’s identity.
A dermatologist has the advanced training and expertise necessary to effectively treat all kind of skin problems and offer proper skin care advice for day-to day life.
Good skin care practices can help to maintain firm, smooth, and healthy skin making you look beautiful to feel beautiful.
Services offered :-
- Consultations in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology
- Pediatric dermatology
- Chemical cautery
- Electro-cautery procedure for removal of corns / warts
- Cryo slush
- Dermal fillers for wrinkles, lip augmentation, enhancement of facial contour
- Hair loss treatments
- Keloid / Hypertrophic scars treatment – intralesional / cryosurgery / silicon cushion
- Hair removal by laser therapy
- Vitiligo / Leukoderma clinic – medical & surgical therapy
- Contact Dermatitis / Eczema / Allergy clinic
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Chemical peeling for pigmentation , dark circles, wrinkles and stretch marks