PSRI Hospital Medicine faculty members are highly trained & skilled in Internal medicine & cardiovascular diseases. Highly experienced & qualified in management & coordination of caring in hospital setting. We are providing outdoor, indoor emergency services to our patients.
We focus on research that improves the safety & quality care policy. Currently our hospital is working with medicine residents & nursing staff to provide membership and education in hospital based research
We are deeply committed to serve medical education of resident doctors and nurses.
Our experts are providing care the hospitalized patients as well as outdoor emergency patients. We are treating
• Hypertension (High BP), Chest Pain
• Diabetes mellitus
• Thyroid diseases
• Blood related diseases i.e. Anemia, Thalassemia.
• Breathing difficulties related diseases i.e. Asthma, COPD.
• Abdominal Diseases i.e. ACM, Peptic diseases, Pancreatitis Hepatitis, Colitis, Gastroenteritis.
• All kinds of Fever
• All kinds of poisoning cases
We are also providing non Invasive Cardiology services including echo, stress echo, TMT to all our patients at reasonable cost & management for related diseases.